All of these programs have extensive online help. The videos below are just some quick ways to see how we're doing things. If you have any questions, complaints, suggestions, etc., contact Mary Heintz.
Basic workflow with Panopto is to record the video, upload it to the server, edit (if necessary) and publish it (set who is allowed to see it).
- Getting Panopto - Getting the software installed on your computer
- Watching a Video in Panopto - How the videos look for people watching
- Recording on a Windows computer
- Recording on a Macintosh computer
- Upload a PDF to a Panopto Video
- Editing - Taking Out a Section
- Default Panopto Folder - Depending on how you start the program, your default folder will be different. This could make it difficult for students in canvas to find your recording.
- Speaker View vs. Gallery View - Short answer, tell everyone connecting to your zoom session to use Speaker View to save on bandwidth